Lens is looking for consultants/professionals and enthusiasts with professional experience in the private sector or experience in lecturing business topics, for the school of entrepreneurship, which will be organized during the summer months of 2021 under the Up to Youth program.
Required Skills and Experience
- Adequate education and experience in entrepreneurship or in the private sector, experience working with youth preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial work experience in the private sector or in NGOs dealing with business development.
- Proven experience collaboration with USAID, the UN, or other international agencies is desirable;
- Knowledge of technical cooperation and development issues is an advantage; and,
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Albanian is required. Knowledge of Serbian desirable.
Further information regarding this service can be found in the terms of references: https://www.ngolens.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/ToR-Lecturing_Up-To-Youth_School-of-entrepreneurship.pdf
Last date for application is 13 of June 2021!