Lens is looking for an expert with long experience in active labor market measures to propose a suitable model to implement the internship scheme for the USAID-funded project Up to Youth.
Up to Youth in Kosovo is a five-year, positive youth development project working with youth 15 – 24 years of age. The project goal is to empower youth to make a positive impact on their communities and build youth resiliency to risky behaviors.
This activity will be conducted in the period between January and February 2021 and it will be focused on the key municipalities where the Up to Youth project is operating.
The municipalities are grouped in three clusters:
- Cluster 1 (Hani I Elezit / Elez Han, Kaçanik / Kaćanik, Viti/Vitina)
- Cluster 2 (Mitrovicë South / Mitrovica South, Vushtrri / Vućitrn, Skenderaj / Srbica) and
- Cluster 3 (Istog / Istok, Klinë / Klina, Gjakovë / Djakovica).
The internship model shall be focused also on municipality of Prishtina which directly affect the economic development of these clusters.
To carry out this activity the LENS is looking for candidates who meet the following experience criteria:
• Master’s degree in development studies, economics, sociology or other related field. A first level university degree in combination with relevant experience may be accepted in line of the advanced university degree;
• A minimum of four years of progressive experience in active labor measures and specifically internship activities;
• Proven experience collaboration with USAID, the UN, or other international agencies is desirable;
• Knowledge of technical cooperation and development issues is an advantage; and,
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Albanian is required. Knowledge of Serbian desirable.
Interested candidates can find more detailed information at the following link with TOR: https://www.ngolens.org/sq/tor-up-to-youth-internship-consultant-2/