Project title: Promoting Decent Work: Online reporting tool of violations of labour rights and safety standards
Lens is looking to contract (an) experienced service provider(s) for conducting a promotional campaign. The campaign will be carried out within the framework of the project “Promoting Decent Work through Strengthening Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management and Social Dialogue”
LENS’s contribution to the project is in raising awareness among young men and women job seekers, employed, employers and the general public on the use of information technology (e- platform) on informing themselves on labour rights, reporting labour rights violations, as well as seeking legal assistance to follow up these violations to the court.
For the purposes of this project LENS is inviting qualified service providers to apply for the following service(s):
This assignment is divided into three lots. Interested companies can express their interest in any of the lots separately, or apply for the whole package.
- Lot Nr.1. Production of six (6) video/animations;
- Lot Nr.2 . Design, print and distribution of promotional content/materials (leaflets, posters);
- Lot Nr. 3. Distribution of the promotional videos/content through social media channels
The ideal company/ service provider would meet the criteria below:
- Extensive and proven experience in production and editing of high quality videos;
- Extensive and proven experience in production of printed promotional material;
- Excellent technical capacities;
- Experience working with non-governmental organizations and international agencies;
- Able to work under time pressure;
- Has the necessary qualified human and technical resources capable of completing the assignment within the given time limit with high professionalism;
- Creativity in carrying out and developing the required activity.
All the applicants who meet the criteria and are interested to apply, have to send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Request for TOR_ Promotional Campaign”, and ask for Terms of References and other application documents.
Applications will be accepted until the 17th of May 2021.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Equal opportunity must be ensured to each individual regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant condition.
Promoting Decent Work through Strengthening OSH Management and Social Dialogue in Kosovo is a UNOPS’ project that focuses on improving the policies, regulations, rules and procedures of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and bringing them in line with international and European standards.